Table of Contents
- Products Covered
- Adding Secondary Access Point
- Wireless Mesh/Wireless Uplink
- Requesting Assistance
- Pepwave Max Series Routers without WIFI Controller - Max BR1 MINI, MK2 and others.
- Other Pepwave device with AP Controller feature
- If you have a Max Transit Series or Balance with an AP Controller use this article.
In this article we will cover how to add secondary access points to Pepwave mobile routers that DO NOT have the AP Controller feature. This includes Pepwave MAX series routers included in our Essentials and Full-Timer Bundles as wall as for customers who purchase a Max BR1 Mini, Max BR1, BR1 MK2 or similar unit without an AP Controller.
Pepwave Max Transit or Balance series modems have a built in WiFi AP Controller so the instructions are different. We have a separate instruction article and video for those modems which are included in our Speed Demon and Road Warrior/Ultimate Road Warrior bundles available here. Setting Up Access Point on Router with AP Controller
Adding Secondary Access Point
We have put together the following instructional video to explain how to add additional access points to your setup.