Table of Contents
- Products Covered
- Adding Secondary Access Point
- Wireless Mesh/Wireless Uplink
- Requesting Assistance
- Pepwave Max Transit, Max Transit DUO Routers
- Pepwave Max ENT Routers
- Pepwave Balance Series Mobile routers (menus and screenshots will vary)
- Other Pepwave device with AP Controller feature
In this article we will cover how to add secondary access points to Pepwave mobile routers that have the AP Controller feature. This includes Pepwave Transit series routers included in our Speed Demon, Road Warrior and Ultimate Road Warrior packages.
Pepwave Max BR1 Mini or BR1 MK2 such as those included with our Essentials or Full-Timer Bundles are configured differently. You will want to follow a separate instructional article here: Adding Secondary Access Points (Peplink Max BR1 MINI/MK2)
Adding Secondary Access Point
We have put together the following instructional video to explain how to add additional access points to your setup.